Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Small World

I was playing at an on-line gaming community yesterday when I happened to meet a lady who lived in the same town that I live in. That doesn't happen often from what I have heard, but even if it does, what are the chances? We had a Christmas Parade in town yesterday that I took my wife and daughter to, and she took her two children. We actually got to meet face to face the same day we met on-line.
She has been through much in her short life, but credits her two children to miracles, she also credits her life to a miracle. I too have had miracles in my life. The fact that I am still walking after being told twenty years ago, I wouldn't be walking in ten years. My wife and daughter are also miracles, at least to me.
I feel as though God brought us together for a reason, and I hope to keep this new found friend in my life, and in my families life. Dawn, you inspired me by your outlook on life. It's always been my outlook, but to see someone else with the same attitude toward what God has blessed them with touched me.
Thanks Dawn, keep the good attitude, and you'll touch many.
The whole situation brought an old saying to mind.

Give others the sunshine, tell Jesus the rest.

No comments: